Price from USD 390 p/p
Take this 3 days tour to Zhangjiajie, you shall see the most important highlights of Zhangjiajie.
On arrival, be welcomed by your driver for one hour transfer to hotel.
This will be a full visit for the famous Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, including Huangshi (Yellow Lion) Village, Golden Whip Stream, Four Gates Around the Water, Ten Miles Gallery an etc.
First visit Huangshi (Yellow Lion) Village, which rises 1,080 meters above the sea level. In fact, it is a vast platform, consisting of tremendous steep cliffs, covering an area of 16.5 hectares. There is a famous saying "He who does not reach the Huangshi Village does not pay a true visit to Zhangjiajie.” Take cable cars to go up and down the village. Then walk along the Golden Whip Brook, which is about 7.5 kilometers (4.7 miles) long and is known for its pristine waters, steep cliffs and green mountains. Then you will see Four Gates Around the Water. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the Ten Miles Gallery. Back to the hotel after dinner.
In morning, the guide will pick you up from hotel and then transfer Tianzi Mountain Cable Car Station. Take a cable car up to the mountain ,you will enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. Then walk along the mountain path to enjoy the scenery and the tour guide will give you more information about the attractions. Waterfalls, bridges, stone forests and caves are found throughout the mountains. Tianzi Mountain is known for 4 natural spectacles – the clouds of mist that circle the peaks of the mountain, the amazing views of the rising sun, the moonlit nights and snowcapped winter peaks. Visit the attractions nearby, such as Helong Park, Junsheng Painting Studio. Then take a shuttle bus to Yuanjiajie Scenic Area, the core of Wulingyuan World Heritage, which is a mysterious, magic and primitive place. Here you will see the First Bridge, which is a natural bridge connecting two mountains together. Most of all, you will see the Hallelujah Mountain(Qiankun Column), the prototype of the floating Hallelujah Mountain in the Hollywood blockbuster Avatar. When clouds and mists rise, you may feel like standing in a fairyland. Go down the mountain by Bailong Elevator (Hundred Dragons Elevator). It is claimed to be the highest outdoor elevator with the largest carrying capacity in the world and is recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records. You will be transferred to the airport after the tour.
1. All entrance tickets fee as listed in the itinerary
2. Professional English speaking local tour guide
3. All car transfer: comfortable tourist vehicle
4. Comfortable hotel with breakfasts included
5. airport picking up and dropping off
6 service fee of operating and handling
1. Tips to the guide and driver
2. Lunches and dinners
3. Any flight tickets
1. 7*24 English Professional Customer service Support! Whenever you are in need, our customer service will be available to help you.
2. Easy booking and Flexible cancellation! Unlike most travel agency, we do provide free cancellation policies to travelers with good reason such as disease, covid, family emergency etc.
3. Safety guarantee journey and well-euipped logistic support team
For mountain hike trip , we provide
Professional Climbing Equipment and Well-prepared Logistic Support
4. We took to you less-tourists visited off the beaten path only to let you know real China
5. Special gifts , free holidya dinner and souvenirs for holidays from China Adventure Team
we’ll reply you in 24 hours!
Copyright © 2012-2023 All Rights Reserved to chinaadventure.org