Price from USD 1580 p/p
This route is for travelers who have limited time but still want to experience the epic trekking route in Tibet. Old Tingri to Everest Base Camp trekking is one of the most classic trekking routes in Tibet. It provides a heady mix of solitude, wildlife sighting and physical challenge. We will trek about 70km within 4 days and the altitude change ranges from 4400m to 5200m. Before the trekking, we will have 1 day in Lhasa city so you can get used to the highland well and do the sightseeing before
Upon arrival, our guide will be waiting for you at the airport/train station and welcome you and take you back to Lhasa city for check-in. You will see the Yarlung Tsangpo River and Lhasa River on the way back. After you arrive the hotel, the rest day is for you to rest and get acclimatized. If you feel well, it's OK to walk around or nearby but it's suggested to take good rest so you can be prepared for the sightseeing next day.
Today we will visit the famous Sera Monastery and Drepung Monastery.
Drepung Monastery is the largest of all Tibetan monasteries that housed for more than 10,000 monks. It was the residence of the Dalai Lamas until the Great Fifth Dalai Lama constructed the Potala. It was known for the high standards of its academic study, and was called the Nalanda of Tibet. And then you also can visit the biggest monastery kitchen in the monastery and enjoy Buddhist sculpture carving workshop near Drepung.
Sera Monastery is one of the “great three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet. We will watch the Monks Debate at around 3 - 5 in the afternoon. In addition, you can tour the Tibetan religious scripture printing house and see three sand Mandalas and colorful Rock Painting of Buddha inside the Monastery.
Optional: If you want to, we can arrange the Wencheng Pincess Show at night. Price starting from 60 USD.
Today we will drive from Lhasa to New Tingri via Gyatsola Pass.
Today we will trek about 12km for around 5 hours. Our trekking begins from Old Tingri all the way to the Tingri plain. We will pass part of the Ra-chu Valley and see the beautiful valley scenery with extensive meadows and packs of sheep and goats. The rest of the day we can visit a small Monastery in Choelun. This region is home only to herders and barley harvesters. This is the first day of our trekking, we need to take it easy and be prepared for the harder parts later on.
Today we will trek about 8 hours for around 21km. The challenging trekking really starts from today as we go up into the mountains and involves much uphill walking towards the top of Nam- La.
Today we will trek about 8 hours for around 22km. We will start the trekking in the morning and camp at the Zommug Village at night.If weather permitting, we can have amazing view of sunset in this barren village. Because today we are mostly trekking down, it's relatively easier than yesterday.
Today we will trek about 15km for around 6 hours. Today is our last day trekking towards Everest and we will stay the night at Rongbuk Tenthouse. We will visit Rongbuk Monastery and the highlight of our tour-Everest Base Camp. Weather permitting, we can have wonderful view of sunset at Everest.
Getting up early if you want to see the sunrise of Everest. In the morning, we will drive back to Shigatse via Yalong River.
With 4 hours’ drive, you will reach Lhasa airport. Please make sure your flight is leaving after 14:30pm
1. Tourist vehicle depending on the group size
2. Pick-up/drop-off service
3. Supportive truck during the trekking
Lhasa: 2 nights
Shigatse: 1 night
Tingri: 1 night
Trekking: 4 nights camping or guesthouse
5. Tent or tenthouse provided during the trekking
6. Professional Tibetan English speaking guide
7. 1 assistant during the trekking to lead the group
8. Entrance tickets of the sites mentioned above
9. Tibet Travel Permit + Alien’s Travel Permit
10. 2 bottles water per pax/day
11. Oxygen suppler when needed
12. Service fee
13. Government tax
14. Travel Accident Insurance
1. Tips to tour guide and driver.
2. Meals not specified in the itineraray (25 USD/pax/day during the 4 trekking days)
3. International/domestic train/flight ticket to and leave Tibet
1. 7*24 English Professional Customer service Support! Whenever you are in need, our customer service will be available to help you.
2. Easy booking and Flexible cancellation! Unlike most travel agency, we do provide free cancellation policies to travelers with good reason such as disease, covid, family emergency etc.
3. Safety guarantee journey and well-euipped logistic support team
For mountain hike trip , we provide
Professional Climbing Equipment and Well-prepared Logistic Support
4. We took to you less-tourists visited off the beaten path only to let you know real China
5. Special gifts , free holidya dinner and souvenirs for holidays from China Adventure Team
we’ll reply you in 24 hours!
Copyright © 2012-2023 All Rights Reserved to chinaadventure.org