Price from USD 230 p/p
We will visit Longji terrace field, Li River, yangsuo west street. This is trip is a great photograph tour and suitable to take whole year around. High lights of whole guilin will be covered in this trip
Arrive in Guilin, airport/train station picking up and transfer to hotel. The rest time, you can walk around on your own or take some rest in the hotel
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel around 08:00, then transfer to Zhujiang Pier which takes an hour. Cruise down the Li River to Yangshuo and enjoy the beauty of the fabulous scenery. Lunch is served on boat. The river tour is more than 83 kilometers long and takes 4 to 5 hours. Disembark your boat when arriving Yangshuo. Have a stroll over the West Street - a 1400-year-old ancient street with Chinese style buildings. There are some optional Yangshuo tours available at your own expense: bamboo rafting on Yulong River; tour to Silver Cave; watching cormorants catching fishes; countryside tours by bike; visit village and a family to get some ideas of the local farmers' lifestyle.
Today's private sightseeing begins when we collect you from the hotel. Drive out of the city to Longsheng to visit the spectacular Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces which are on a grand scale. The terraces were made by hand about 650 years ago. It was a masterpiece of nature and wisdom of ancient people. Hike up the hill to the best viewpoint. There are lots of steps but along the way there will be stunning views of fabulous terraces stretching up and down the sides of the mountains and through the valleys. The area is dotted with minority villages where houses are usually built of wood. Here you will have a chance to have a close visit to the villages of Zhuang Minority People. At the end of the trip, we will transfer you back to guilin. Today's lunch is on your own arrangement with our guide's help.
Drive 1.5 hours back to Guilin. Tour to the the Reed Flute Cave and the Elephant Trunk Hill. Enjoy a pleasant walk around the scenic Banyan Lake, Fir Lake and the Southern Ancient Gate. Transfer to Guilin airport for your departure, end of service. Reed Flute Cave: It is 500 meters long and takes about fifty minutes to explore. The cave is the most visited karst cave in Guilin, located 5 kilometers in the northwest of the city. Inside the cave are a number of fantastic stalagmites, stalactites, stone curtains, stone pillars, and stone flowers. There are 77 stone inscriptions in the cave covering many years of China's storied history. Elephant Trunk Hill: It lies on the western bank of the Li River in the southeast of Guilin, where the Peach Blossom River joints the Li River. Elephant Hill is one of the most visited attractions in Guilin and is regarded as the symbol of the city. The hill is a lump of rock with a large hole in it, shaped like a huge elephant drinking water from the river.
1. All land transfer: comfortable tourist vehicle ‘
2. Professional English-speaking tour guide
3. Entrance fee
4. Hotels on standard 3 star class on twin room sharing basis
5. One lunch on the Li River Cruise
1. Tips to the guide and driver
2. Any flight or train ticket
3. Your own expenses
1. 7*24 English Professional Customer service Support! Whenever you are in need, our customer service will be available to help you.
2. Easy booking and Flexible cancellation! Unlike most travel agency, we do provide free cancellation policies to travelers with good reason such as disease, covid, family emergency etc.
3. Safety guarantee journey and well-euipped logistic support team
For mountain hike trip , we provide
Professional Climbing Equipment and Well-prepared Logistic Support
4. We took to you less-tourists visited off the beaten path only to let you know real China
5. Special gifts , free holidya dinner and souvenirs for holidays from China Adventure Team
we’ll reply you in 24 hours!
Copyright © 2012-2023 All Rights Reserved to chinaadventure.org