Price from USD 100 p/p
The Terracotta Army (UNESCO World Heritage site) is a collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China. It is a form of funerary art buried with the emperor in 210–209 BCE and whose purpose was to protect the emperor in his afterlife. Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a Buddhist pagoda, located in Xi’an, built up in year 1652 during the Tang Dynasty. One of the pagoda's many functions was to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brough
Pick up from your hotel in the morning by the tour guide
terra-cotta warriors and horses museum terra-cotta warriors and horses museum
Visit the big Wild Goose Pagoda
hotel drop off service
Hotel pick-up& drop-off service
English speaking tour guide
Lunch -local food
Tips to the guide and driver
Warrior-making (optional charge 30RMB/PP)
1. 7*24 English Professional Customer service Support! Whenever you are in need, our customer service will be available to help you.
2. Easy booking and Flexible cancellation! Unlike most travel agency, we do provide free cancellation policies to travelers with good reason such as disease, covid, family emergency etc.
3. Safety guarantee journey and well-euipped logistic support team
For mountain hike trip , we provide
Professional Climbing Equipment and Well-prepared Logistic Support
4. We took to you less-tourists visited off the beaten path only to let you know real China
5. Special gifts , free holidya dinner and souvenirs for holidays from China Adventure Team
we’ll reply you in 24 hours!
Copyright © 2012-2023 All Rights Reserved to chinaadventure.org