Price from USD 380 p/p
This route will take you Terra-Cotta Warriors & Horse Museum, one of the world wonders, also the landmark of Xi’an. You will be leading to very ancient china history and learn about the army the first Emperor built for his afterlife. You will also be leaded to the highlights of Xi’an city like walking into a big history world by exposing to all the item exhibited in shanxi history museum. To walk around the city wall to have a bird view of the ancient downtown area
Upon arrival in Xian xianyangyang international airport, you shall be met and welcomed by our driver with your name sign. We will pick you up and transfer to hotel. The rest day is your free time.
You will join in an escorted small English-speaking group tour for The Terracotta Army &horses museum and Big wild goose Pagoda
The Terracotta Army（UNESCO World Heritage site） is a collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China. It is a form of funerary art buried with the emperor in 210–209 BCE and whose purpose was to protect the emperor in his afterlife. Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a Buddhist pagoda, located in Xi’an, built up in year 1652 during the Tang Dynasty. One of the pagoda's many functions was to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brought to China from India by the Buddhist translator and traveler Xuanzang.
Today, you will be escorted by a private tour guide to take you a deep visit for highlights of Xi’an city and learn about xi’an history, local food, local lifestyle
Shanxi history museum is architecturally in the Tang style, with a "hall in center, storied buildings in corners". It is elegant and dignified, on a large scale, with a combination of traditional architecture and modern technology, which embodies folk tradition and local features. With a building area of 55,600 square meters, cultural relics storerooms of 8,000 square meters, exhibition halls of 11,000 square meters, and a collection of 370,000 objects.
Xi’an city wall is one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved Chinese city walls. It was built under the rule of the Hongwu Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang as a military defense system
Muslim quarters ,locates at the city's central axis. The city's Muslim Quarter, which is home to the Great Mosque of Xi'an
Hotel to airport transfer and end up your great time in Xi’an
1. All entrance tickets fee as listed in the itinerary
2. Professional English-speaking tour guide
3. All transfer: comfortable tourist vehicle
4. Comfortable hotels with breakfast included
5. Service fee of operating handling
1. tips to the guide and driver
2. Lunches and dinners
3. your own expenses
1. 7*24 English Professional Customer service Support! Whenever you are in need, our customer service will be available to help you.
2. Easy booking and Flexible cancellation! Unlike most travel agency, we do provide free cancellation policies to travelers with good reason such as disease, covid, family emergency etc.
3. Safety guarantee journey and well-euipped logistic support team
For mountain hike trip , we provide
Professional Climbing Equipment and Well-prepared Logistic Support
4. We took to you less-tourists visited off the beaten path only to let you know real China
5. Special gifts , free holidya dinner and souvenirs for holidays from China Adventure Team
we’ll reply you in 24 hours!
Copyright © 2012-2023 All Rights Reserved to chinaadventure.org