Price from USD 120 p/p
Xi’an, one of the eldest 14 cities in China, has a rich and a significant place in China history. This route will take you to see Shanxi history museum where you can lead to have basic impression of history of the Xi’an, then we will take you visit the ancient city wall of Tang Dynasty, finally we will take a stroll at Muslim quarter where you can find all local food, souvenirs
The museum is architecturally in the Tang style, with a "hall in center, storied buildings in corners". It is elegant and dignified, on a large scale, with a combination of traditional architecture and modern technology, which embodies folk tradition and local features. With a building area of 55,600 square meters, cultural relics storerooms of 8,000 square meters, exhibition halls of 11,000 square meters, and a collection of 370,000 objects.
It represent one of the oldest, largest and best preserved Chinese city walls. It was built under the rule of the Hongwu Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang as a military defense system
It locates at the city's central axis. The city's Muslim Quarter, which is home to the Great Mosque of Xi'an. Local food, souvenirs, vendors are all noticeable in this street.
Hotel pick-up& drop-off service
English speaking tour guide
Lunch -local food
Tips to the guide and driver
Warrior-making (optional charge 30RMB/PP)
1. 7*24 English Professional Customer service Support! Whenever you are in need, our customer service will be available to help you.
2. Easy booking and Flexible cancellation! Unlike most travel agency, we do provide free cancellation policies to travelers with good reason such as disease, covid, family emergency etc.
3. Safety guarantee journey and well-euipped logistic support team
For mountain hike trip , we provide
Professional Climbing Equipment and Well-prepared Logistic Support
4. We took to you less-tourists visited off the beaten path only to let you know real China
5. Special gifts , free holidya dinner and souvenirs for holidays from China Adventure Team
we’ll reply you in 24 hours!
Copyright © 2012-2023 All Rights Reserved to chinaadventure.org