Price from USD 780 p/p
Mt. Otana is located in Heishui County, only 310km away from Chengdu, making a perfect destination for trekking, photographing and biking. Unlike other hot destinations, for example, Siguniang Mountain, Otana is an off-the-beaten-path even for many domestic travelers.
We will start the trip at about 13:00 in the afternoon. About 6 hours' drive via Dujiangyan and Wenchuan, we will reach today's destination - Bajiazhai Village. Tonight, we are going to stay in our local trekking leader's Tibetan home and enjoy the traditional Tibetan food.
Elevation changes: 500m - 2500m
After breakfast, we will start the trekking trip. Otana's Base Camp is located at the intersection of alpine meadows and forests, which offers a panoramic view of the plateau landscape with different elevations. Tonight, we are going to stay at the camp. Do rest before 22:00 as we will need to be prepared for tomorrow's summiting.
Trekking distance : about 6 km
Elevation changes: 2500m- 4200m
Early in the morning, we will proceed to the summit. The slope is steep (about 40°) so we need to go slowly and gradually. If everything goes on smoothly, we should be reaching the summit around 12:00 at noon. For the sake of safety, travelers who cannot make it before 14:00 pm will have to give up and descend unconditionally as we need to leave enough time to go back before it gets dark.
Trekking distance: about 6 km
Elevation changes: 4200m - 4860m - 4200m - 2500m
After breakfast, we will head back to Chengdu at about 10:00 am. Tour ends. Enjoy the rest day on your own.
Elevation changes: 2500 - 500m
1. Local transfer between Chengdu and Heishui, Reception Station and the Base Camp.
Heishui-Tibetan sharing guesthouse
Base Camp-camping/stone room)
3. Mountaineering registration fee
4. Service fee
5. Logistic arrangement
6. Meals implied in the itinerary above
7. Public goods: intercom, medicine, oxygen, blood tester, etc
8. Local trekking leader
9. Tour leader
10. Government tax
13. Moisture-proof pad
14. Walking sticking
2. Certificate fee (charged by Sichuan Mountaineering Association, 100 CNY/pax)
3. Land meals
1. 7*24 English Professional Customer service Support! Whenever you are in need, our customer service will be available to help you.
2. Easy booking and Flexible cancellation! Unlike most travel agency, we do provide free cancellation policies to travelers with good reason such as disease, covid, family emergency etc.
3. Safety guarantee journey and well-euipped logistic support team
For mountain hike trip , we provide
Professional Climbing Equipment and Well-prepared Logistic Support
4. We took to you less-tourists visited off the beaten path only to let you know real China
5. Special gifts , free holidya dinner and souvenirs for holidays from China Adventure Team
we’ll reply you in 24 hours!
Copyright © 2012-2023 All Rights Reserved to chinaadventure.org