Price from USD 650 p/p
The Qinghai Tibet Railway trains shall stop at Delingha, Gomud, Naqu, during the train journey, view of Qinghai lake, Tangula Pass shall be able to taken. For tourists who want to travel to Tibet by train, Xining probally is one of the best option
Board the train in Xining to Lhasa. While take the train, Permit shall be required, so you will need to arrange Tibet in advance before taking the train. We will help you to book the train ticket in advance, however train tickets booking order must be placed 30 days in advance. During peak seson like July and August, need to pay commission fee to ensure the train ticket availability
Upon arrival, our guide will be waiting for you at the airport/train station and welcome you and take you back to Lhasa city for check-in. You will see the Yarlung Tsangpo River and Lhasa River on the way back. After you arrive the hotel, the rest day is for you to rest and get acclimatized. If you feel well, it's OK to walk around or nearby but it's suggested to take good rest so you can be prepared for the sightseeing next day.
Today we will visit the famous Sera Monastery and Drepung Monastery.
Drepung Monastery is the largest of all Tibetan monasteries that housed for more than 10,000 monks. It was the residence of the Dalai Lamas until the Great Fifth Dalai Lama constructed the Potala. It was known for the high standards of its academic study, and was called the Nalanda of Tibet. And then you also can visit the biggest monastery kitchen in the monastery and enjoy Buddhist sculpture carving workshop near Drepung.
Sera Monastery is one of the “great three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet. We will watch the Monks Debate at around 3 - 5 in the afternoon. In addition, you can tour the Tibetan religious scripture printing house and see three sand Mandalas and colorful Rock Painting of Buddha inside the Monastery.
Optional: If you want to, we can arrange the Wencheng Princess Show at night. Price starting from 60 USD.
Today we will visit the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street.
Potala Palace is the winter palace of the Dalai lama. It was put to use since the 7th Century by the 33rd great king of Tibet. The most valuable collections of Potala Palace are the gilded burial stupas of former Dalai Lamas and meditation Cave of the 33rd great king of Tibet.
Jokhang Temple is known as the center of the Tibetan Buddhism, features Buddhist prayer wheels, reclining deer, golden sutra streamers. Around the temple, you can see a great many of pilgrims praying in front of the temple. If you want to, we can do kora with local pilgrims.
We will stroll in the old alleys of Barkhor Street where you can drink the sweet tea, chat with locals and even bargain with the street vendors to understand the real life in Lhasa.
Later we will have welcome dinner together with the whole group members.
Our guide will drop you to the airport/train station based on your departure time. Tour ends.
1. 3 pax booking together get 5% discount.
2. Booking 3 months in advance get 5% discount.
Notice: 2 discounts cannot be used together.
1. Local Transfer: from 5-23 seat depending on the group tour size
2. Accommodation (3-star sharing twin room)
3. Local English speaking guide
4. Entrance tickets listed above
5. Tibet Travel Permit
6. Daily Water
7. Oxygen supply when needed
8. Welcome dinners
9. Service fee
10. Government tax
11. Travel Accident Insurance
12. Pick-up service and drop-off service at fixed time
13. Permit delivery fee inside China
1. Tips to guide and driver
3. Your own expenses
4. Single room supplement
5. Domestic/international train/flight to and leave Tibet
1. 7*24 English Professional Customer service Support! Whenever you are in need, our customer service will be available to help you.
2. Easy booking and Flexible cancellation! Unlike most travel agency, we do provide free cancellation policies to travelers with good reason such as disease, covid, family emergency etc.
3. Safety guarantee journey and well-euipped logistic support team
For mountain hike trip , we provide
Professional Climbing Equipment and Well-prepared Logistic Support
4. We took to you less-tourists visited off the beaten path only to let you know real China
5. Special gifts , free holidya dinner and souvenirs for holidays from China Adventure Team
we’ll reply you in 24 hours!
Copyright © 2012-2023 All Rights Reserved to chinaadventure.org