Price from USD 490 p/p
This route will take you Terra-Cotta Warriors & Horse Museum, one of the world wonders, also the landmark of Xi’an. You will be leading to very ancient china history and learn about the army the first Emperor built for his afterlife. You will also one of most famous in China: Hua mountain which as referred to be one of the most dangerous mountains. The spectacular view will certainly leaves you a great impression and wonderful memories.
Upon arrival in Xian xianyangyang international airport, you shall be met and welcomed by our driver with your name sign. We will pick you up and transfer to hotel. The rest day is your free time.
You will join in an escorted small English-speaking group tour for The Terracotta Army &horses museum and Big wild goose Pagoda
The Terracotta Army（UNESCO World Heritage site） is a collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China. It is a form of funerary art buried with the emperor in 210–209 BCE and whose purpose was to protect the emperor in his afterlife. Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a Buddhist pagoda, located in Xi’an, built up in year 1652 during the Tang Dynasty. One of the pagoda's many functions was to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brought to China from India by the Buddhist translator and traveler Xuanzang.
Mount Hua is a mountain located near the city of Huayin in Shaanxi province, about 120 kilometers (75 mi) east of Xi'an. It is the western mountain of the Five Great Mountains of China, and has a long history of religious significance. Originally classified as having three peaks, in modern times the mountain is classified as five main peaks, of which the highest is the South Peak at 2,154.9 meters (7,070 ft).
Early morning at 07:00. The guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and then take taxi to Xi’an train station to take the bullet train to Huashan. Upon arrival, we will take cable car to visit 5 peaks of Mount Huashan. Then get down by cable car to take fast train back to Xi’an
Hotel to airport transfer and end up your great time in Xi’an
1. All entrance tickets fee as listed in the itinerary
2. Professional English-speaking tour guide
3. All transfer: comfortable tourist vehicle
4. Comfortable hotels with breakfast included
5. Service fee of operating handling
7. Cable car fee
1. tips to the guide and driver
2. Lunches and dinners
3. your own expenses
1. 7*24 English Professional Customer service Support! Whenever you are in need, our customer service will be available to help you.
2. Easy booking and Flexible cancellation! Unlike most travel agency, we do provide free cancellation policies to travelers with good reason such as disease, covid, family emergency etc.
3. Safety guarantee journey and well-euipped logistic support team
For mountain hike trip , we provide
Professional Climbing Equipment and Well-prepared Logistic Support
4. We took to you less-tourists visited off the beaten path only to let you know real China
5. Special gifts , free holidya dinner and souvenirs for holidays from China Adventure Team
we’ll reply you in 24 hours!
Copyright © 2012-2023 All Rights Reserved to chinaadventure.org